RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY
We need to collect personal information in order to carry out our activities but we are committed to safeguarding your information and handling it in a secure and safe way.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to provide services to our customers and visitors we may ask for your personal information. This information is supplied by you at times of making an order online or in-store, signing up to receive emails through our mailing system or enquiring with us and providing us with feedback. The types of personal information that may be collected includes:
- your name, shipping address, email and phone number
- date of birth
- transaction information
Although you always have the option of not providing Botagi Pty Ltd your personal information. If you choose to withhold such information needed by us to provide you with our service, we won’t be able to do so.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Botagi Pty Ltd will only use the information we collect from you for our business purposes that include:
- completing transactions online and in-store (eg. refunds)
- in order to respond to your enquiries and questions that relate to our website, store or products
- verifying your identity
- to send you emails or sms’s from our database (on the terms that you have signed up to receive them)
- for us to understand your needs and requirements on a better level that will help our overall service to you
- facilitate the running of competitions and promotions
- monitor the websites activity which is aimed at maintaining the security of our website
- comply with legal obligations
- performing research and statistical analysis
- in order to give us a better understanding of our customers in order to improve our business
DIRECT MARKETING, EMAILS, SMS
We will only record your email address or mobile phone number if it is provided by you to us. We will only use your email address or phone number to send you information about our products or services or any other reasons you may have provided it for. We will not use it for any unauthorised purpose. By providing us with your email or mobile phone number, you have given us the right to use these details for direct marketing from Botagi Pty Ltd.
At any time you wish not to receive our direct marketing you can always unsubscribe from our email or mobile phone database. In order to unsubscribe from emails you click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of one of our emails. To opt-out of SMS marketing, simply send us your full name and mobile phone number and state that you would like to opt-out by emailing hello@1LYF. com.au
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY SUCH AS COOKIES
Cookies are a small piece of data stored by your browser on your mobile phone or computer. They are used to maintain session information between your browser and our website and can record things such as time you used the website, the date and URL of the pages you visit, your location and your IP address. You are able to turn off your cookies, but turning them off means that some features of our site will not be available to you.
We use this type of information to learn about our visitors preferences so we can improve our website and overall business.
DISCLOSING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Botagi Pty Ltd will at times have to provide your personal information to third parties which are companies that provide services to business. This includes:
- service providers appointed by Botagi Pty Ltd to perform service on our behalf such as website providers, payment services, direct marketing services and advertising services.
- as required or authorised by law
- in instances in which you have given your consent
Botagi Pty Ltd does require its service provider to keep your personal information secure and safe and confidential and not to use it for any other purpose other than performing a service for us on our behalf.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Botagi Pty Ltd takes responsibility in protecting the personal information you provide us whether it is stored in hard copy or electronic form. We take care to ensure your information is protected from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification. Some of your information may be kept for a number of years to comply with legal requirements. Any personal information of yours that is not needed anymore is destroyed.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UP TO DATE
We aim to ensure that all the personal information we obtain is up to date and accurate and relevant. If you believe that your personal information is incorrect or inaccurate and you would like to let us know about it, please email hello@1LYF.com.au or mail us at:
CONTACTING US ABOUT PRIVACY
All complaints will be handed fairly.